Revocation instruction of the adrop GmbH
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (adrop GmbH Schröderstrasse 6, 10115 Berlin, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract.
You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such revocation. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we shall refund to you all payments we have received from you, excluding the delivery costs (as well as the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this agreement.
For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to adrop GmbH, Schröderstrasse 6, 10115 Berlin, Germany immediately and in any case within fourteen days from the day you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen day period.
You have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded.
- For the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for whose production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly cut to the personal needs of the consumer
- For the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery, for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature
- In the case of discounts or rebates that depend on a minimum order value, the minimum order value in the case of a partial revocation is the total value of the goods that are not affected by the partial revocation. If the minimum order value is undercut, the price reduction or discount depending on it is not applicable
In the case of a partial revocation, adrop GmbH can demand subsequent payment of shipping costs (for the original shipment from adrop GmbH to the customer) if the remaining order value after the revocation (original order value minus the order value affected by the revocation) falls below the respective free shipping limit and no shipping costs were originally (when the order was placed) charged.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Recipient: adrop GmbH, Schröderstrasse 6, 10115 Berlin
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*) _________________________________________________
Ordered on (*): ____________________________________
Received on (*): ___________________________________
Name of the consumer(s): ________________________
Address of the consumer(s):______________________
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of communication on paper): ________________________________________________ (*) incorrect deletion
End of the revocation instruction.
Status: January 2021
At this point we would like to point out that the right of withdrawal only applies to non-commercial customers (end customers / consumers).